Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dear Prawer Plan...

Dear Prawer Commission, 

Also trending as, "Prawer Plan".

First of all,

Stupid name. All insulting I'll do for now, because, this is really really serious. This is a new low. Even for you, dear Israel. Now, on to your new idiotic endeavour.

BEHOLD! The, PRAWER PLAN! 

The plan itself, according to what I understood during my recent visit to planet Wikipedia, offered around $2 billion dollars to the Beduin villagers living in the disputed areas. I thought the number was fair, but that's only because I'm a city man, and I like money, to be honest.

In essence, you want to buy the land from the people. Let's call what it is, a business deal. Because, well, they've been living there, and they call it home. It is, for all intents and purposes, their home. And you want to buy them out. That is your right I suppose. 

You think it may not fit your "agenda" - and to be honest, your agenda, not too long ago, included training actual DOGS to bite those who utter the words: "Allah Akbar". Your agenda, with all due respect, is full of crap. Like, literally. You suck.

But, regardless of the aforementioned, and obviously brilliant agenda, you want to make a business deal with some folks who own a piece of land. That is fair I guess. After all, I just referred to it as a "business transaction", of some sort.

Now, being a "business person" myself, here's what I know. I could be wrong of course, but I have a feeling that the laws of "business" are, somewhat, universal. Here's my understanding of said "business" laws: 


  1. Product made by the "producer". 
  2. Buyer, willing and able, makes an offer, or meets the price set by the "producer". 
  3. Producer, then, either accepts, or rejects the transaction. 
  4. Producer agrees, buyer walks out with the product, and producer is paid.
  5. Producer disagrees, buyer, quits.

But you? No. Of course, these laws do not apply to you. Here's what you did, from a "business" point of view. Mine, and probably, all humans, including your own people. I hope, at least.


  1. God, created all land. 
  2. Some people chose to live in an area, a right given to them by God. Now, it is called it Negev, to you. To them, it is home.
  3. You came along, and, the being idiots you are, you think you are "entitled" to all land, because, again, you think, you are actually God's chosen people. Click here to know what I thought about that.
  4. You wanted to buy them out, and since you have a lot of money, and other countries, for some bloody reason, are still giving you money, decided to make them an "offer they cannot refuse". Or at least, that's what you thought. 
  5. You threatened them, and you continue to do so, and now, you're about to eradicate them. Human. Genocide. Their one crime? They refused to give up their homes, and they called your money, worthless. And to them, and to all humans, it is worthless.


Long story short. You wanted to buy a product, and the producer of that product, wouldn't give it to you, because you don't deserve it, and you, decided to kill the producer, and all of his people. 

Still not getting the point? Cool, you trained dogs to bite Muslims who utter the word of their own God. You are thick. Done and over with. Perhaps, I should change my tone. 

Lets.

Here's your "Prawer Plan" from another point of view. I shall call it: 

"The World's Biggest Bully - Israel". 

So, let's all pretend that we're in a school, and, the following scenario takes place:

--- Two students go out on lunch break. Sameer, an older, bigger, and, quite frankly, meaner guy. Hassan, a rather small kid, younger too, and, he does not have any friends. 

-- Sameer, ate all of his own sandwiches, but, because he's the school's bully, wanted to eat Hassan's only sandwich. Hassan's family was poor, and his mother could only make him one sandwich a day.

-- Sameer, approaches Hassan, spreading his shoulders like he was about to fly, and eyes fixated on the target. Hassan's sandwich, that he was just about to "unwrap". Hassan was hungry too, he hadn't eaten for 3 days, his mother did not have enough money. 

The following conversation takes place:


Sameer: Hey Hassan, I would like to buy your sandwich, that your mom prepared for you, the one that you just have to eat. The one you love. I'll pay you nothing. And, if you refuse, I'll just take it anyway, and, that's cool, because I'm Sameer, and I'm a bully. 

Hassan: Umm.. faaak.


Now, replace Sameer with Israel, and well, Hassan, with the PEOPLE, that RESIDE, in the land, THEY CHOSE.

Behold, it's precisely your brilliant "Prawer" plan. 

THE END.

I once read a quote, or heard it, I don't know, whatever, but it basically goes: Home, is not where you were born, but where you choose to live.  
That quote is valid, provided we live in a world where people in power do not have the right to grand or deny entry to other people legally. They call it passports, and visas. So, based on the already, quite frankly, shitty world we live in, I came to a new conclusion:

I will live where I want, and I will do what I want, as long as that I'm not trespassing on other people's own lands, homes, or crossing the limits of their own freedoms.
I recently burnt my own passport. I swear to God. I have a residency, true, but I will not be able to renew it. I officially own a company in this country too, and this is where I want to live. Jordan, is where I chose to live, despite, of, literally, everything I've been through here. And I've been through hell. Three times. And back. And then, I don't know, my story will continue as long as I live I guess. 

This is why this is personal to me. Israel. Fuck you, you fucking assholes. You are not even worth calling humans anymore. I used to defend "jews" as, well, they are just people, and it's the fault of their government. 

Now, the tone is different. Fuck you Israel, government, and people. Government, well, because they are the ones with the brilliant "agendas". And, the people, well, because you are fucking silent. Fuck you, people of Israel. Fuck you, government of Israel. And fuck you, wealthy Jews all around the world, who just see their country continue in their fucking injustice, and then, they retire to their own chambers, smoke cigars, and tell stories of their recent "achievements". 

FUCK YOU. THE WHOLE WORLD HAS ACHIEVED NOTHING, AS LONG AS HUMANS ARE BEING KILLED, LEGALLY. FUCK YOU, AND YOUR LAWS, AND YOUR JUSTIFICATIONS.

Finally, in my opinion, if Human Rights Watch, The United States of America, United Nations, and/or any establishment, country, or a union, that publicly states that they are actually standing up for the people, and for human rights in general, AND - they choose to remain silent with regards to this "Prawer Plan", the fucking stupid, and quite obviously, insane nation of Israel, and its fucking brilliant leaders, then, by all the power vested in me, as a person, and a human, I declare that you are liars, bullshitters, and, you stand for nothing. 

If this goes through, all "freedom seekers" with power and money, stand, for absolutely nothing. No reason, EVER, is valid for human genocide. EVER. 

That was your own excuse Israel. Hint: Hitler. He's even following me on Twitter. You can ask him. And now, you're about to commit one yourself. Bravo. Bravo you fucking assholes.

Obama? Screw you man. Do something. Yes you can. YES YOU CAN!

I once invited you for wings, now, fuck you. Fuck you you asshole. Also, fuck you comedians, lawyers, and everyone else that has one ounce of worth in the public opinion sector, if you do not fucking expose Israel for the fucking assholes they are. 

Dont fear for your life. Your life will already be consumed, by God, and by Israel, because, if they go through with this.. 

THERE WILL BE NO STOPPING THEM.

Fuck you, all leaders. You allowed this spoiled brat, this fucking idiot bully, to reach thus far. Fuck you, "leaders". 

There, I insulted everyone in power. All of you assholes suck. Now, talk to your child. Ground them, for fuck's sake. They're about to destroy our world, and theirs, but they're simply too stupid to realise it. 


Over, and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment